Welcome to Meadow Mountain Homes
Office:Fax: (970) 926-2825 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents below are required for all sub-contractors engaging with Meadow Mountain Homes LLC.
Insurance Standards: Worker’s Compensation Insurance Statutory Limits
- Employer’s Liability Insurance $1,000,000 each accident/$1,000,000 aggregate
- Commercial General Liability Insurance $1,000,000 each accident/$2,000,000 aggregate
- Comprehensive Automobile Liability Insurance $1,000,000 each accident/$2,000,000 aggregate
The policies of required Employer’s Liability, Commercial General Liability and Comprehensive Automobile Liability insurance, and also any policies Umbrella/Excess Liability and other liability insurance carried by Subcontractor:
The Policies must name each entity below as an additional insured in connection with the Project with the following verbiage:
“The certificate holder is the additional insured on the general liability policy. A waiver of subrogation applies with respect to the workers compensation policy.”
- Meadow Mountain Homes, LLC
- The Owner of the Property named in any subcontracts with your company
- The architect for the Owner, if requested by Contractor
- The lender for the Owner, if requested by Contractor
- Any other person or entity involved with the Project, if requested by Contractor
Insurance documents are approved in the sole subjective discretion by Meadow Mountain Homes, LLC staff or personnel.